From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:18:39 -0600
I received this in the mail requesting information on Ferret smells.  This
is exactly how to turn people off from allowing ferrets.

"Comments:
I am an apartment complex manager and have been left with a stained yellow
(urine?) and a terrible smell in a suite where four ferrets lived.  My new
tenants are none too happy.  What can I do to get rid of particular stain &
odors caused by ferrets?  Trust me no more ferrets in this complex in the
future!!  An unhappy manager."