From:
Natasha Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:56:38 -0500
We lost our Bear boy yesterday.  He had lymphoma, and it was amazingly
fast.  We are devastated -- we took him to the vet yesterday not knowing
what was wrong but expecting to be able to bring him home, but instead we
had to help him to the bridge.

Sandee, please keep a lookout for Bear.  He's a big albino boy, and he'll
probably be lugging along a piece of cheweasel, his pink jingleball, and
his purple plastic egg.  Please treat him gently, as he's probably a little
bit shy and confused and missing his momma.  He doesn't know anybody there
at the bridge, but I'm sure he'll want to meet Squeeker and Joey and fill
them in on all the latest happenings here.

Thanks.