From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:36:26 -0400
>If anyone has dealt with this problem successfully, please let me
>know. I don't have Minky's medical history as she had been in three
>different when I got her and at least 2 of them were bad. [SS]

We had a little girl who had loose, smelly poops for some time and was
treated with Pepto Dismal and antibiotics for some time without effect.
She began to lose weight and died of a perforated duodenal mass. Vet
was thrown for a loop. He hadn't expected that one. Hope yours doesn
not have the same problem but might be worth investigating. Good luck.