From:
MS LAURA L ELLIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 22:53:45 EST
Unfortunately I can't add much more to the pro side of the Modern Ferret
arguement, but something I noticed about Critters USA is that (ferret
pictures at least as far as I know) a lot of their pictures come from other
sources.  Good example: cover photo of Critters USA looks very suspiciously
like one of the pictures from the '95 Ferret Calender.  If you don't have
any other reason to like Modern Ferret, at least they take their own (in a
manner of speaking, I know that they have a photographer on staff) pictures
just for the magazine.  To me that shows another way that they care about
ferrets and making a good ferret magazine.  I don't know about you all, I've
tried to take pictures of my gang and I sure as heck couldn't imagine the
work and patience it must have taken to get the last cover shot.  Give the
staff of MFM credit for that if you can't say anything else positive about
them.

Laura