From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 05:38:24 -0800
[i sent this post 2 days ago..but due to an error on my part..it got
mis-directed...so i am sorry if this is late...]

sandee...sandee's human...

i am so sorry this has come to this...it is all so sad and so stupid...
i HATE that we have to ASK you to greet our beloved pets that have to
leave...

why???...if the people who don't want to read you...don't believe in
you...if they are not going to read you anyway...why should all the rest
of us have to have that extra burden of ASKING you to greet our lost one
when we would already be beyond normal thinking???

if they do not believe in you...don't like what you do for whatever
reason...then THEY should have the burden [of asking you NOT to include
their pet]...or JUST PLAIN OLD SKIP YOUR POSTS!!!

a ferret mommy needing you doing what you do so well...
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97