From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:35:57 EDT
 ::::The Ferret Charmer is seen swinging in her hammie, enjoying the
 summer sun with her ferrets:::::

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when the skys
are gray.  You'll never know dear, how much I love you.  Please don't
take the sunshine away"

Mommy, what's dat shiney ting in your hand?

That my sweet Tonks is what I have been busy putting together in the
Charmer Chateau.  It's the new "Summer Charm".

Oh Mommy it's so pretty, It has stars and a sunshine, I love shiney
things mommy.  What's it for?

It's a new fundraiser for SOS my sweet.  For 5.00 people can send a
special person in their life, this beautiful pin with a card telling
that person just how special they are.  We can even send it anonymously
if they like.

I like dat mommy, I wanna send one to
:::::whisper, whisper in the ear:::::.

You got it Tonks,  lets do it right now.

For more information and a picture of the new charm, please  go to
http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html .
Please support SOS.

Robin
The Ferret Charmer