From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 17:13:46 -0800
in answer to Mark's story - you described the "screw-you" stance perfectly.
I've been the recipient of that look many times.  The latest was when I
yelled at Ziggy, my spoiled rotten sable male, for destroying the carpet yet
again.  I got the look and body posture, then he ran up, took a quick nip at
my ankle and started clawing again.  Needless to say, Ziggy did some time
out yet again!

Ed L.  - That was an interesting list of animals you've sheltered.  In PA
otters are extremely rare, we're trying now to get them reintroduced in some
of our streams.  I'd like to hear how you wound up with yours and all the
other animals you named.  You sound like a really concerned person for the
mustelids and friends.  Keep up the good work!  Laurel D.