Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 09:45:40 -0400
Thanks to Bob Church for clearing up that % of protein question!!  I would
always look at the information on the bag or can and never be able to really
figure out how the wet food compared.

I have been giving some "real" meat, minced up to Daisy and Meep.  Daisy
gobbles it all up, Meep as usual is not interested in anything but his dry
food.

Thanks to all who responded about swimming ferrets.  I guess that they will
get to continue swimming in the tub.  The biggest problem is keeping Daisy
from jumping in uninvited.  They both already think they own the shower!

Karla
Meep and Daisy