From:
MRS CARMEN F WILLIAMSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 10:54:22 -0500
Hi!
I noticed someone was concerned about their ferret's not eating Marshall
Foods.  When I brought one of my little guys home, he refused to eat the
Iam's kitten food the pet store had been feeding him; he refused the Science
Diet for kittens; he also refused the L&M ferret food and another one, which
had a lot of French writing on the package (but the name escapes me).  My
other ferret ate all of them.  I found an advertisement for L'Avian Plus and
called them @ 1-800-543-3308.  They were more than helpful and even sent me
a free sample, which BOTH of my guys gobbled down.  I was so relieved
because I was afraid the picky-eater was going to become ill because he was
hardly eating.  If anyone is having trouble with a picky eater, you might
call this company.  I hope this isn't an advertisement (I'm relatively new
to FML) ; but if I hadn't just happened to find L'Avian's ad and phone no.
in FERRET magazine, I don't know what I would have done.  Until I contacted
them, the foods I tried were the only ferret foods being sold in my town.
Hope this helps someone.

Carmen, Rikki, and Timmy (the picky eater)