Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:57:29 -0800
I know this is alot to ask, but I have a question, a plea actually.
Now, I dont like to ask for help, I try to do what I can with what I
have, however, I really am starting to need some help.  We have a total
of 117 ferrets here in our shelter system.  Not all of them are at my
house, I have 62 here, and 55 in foster homes.  We are at the point of
not taking anymore unless it is a DIRE emergency.  The adoptions are
going very slow this time of the year and many of the kids we have are
either old or ill, and nobody seems to want them.  I am really struggling
financially to help these ferrets.  We have no money left in our ferret
account and I have exhausted our personal account.  I dont have the time
to sit down and make hammies and sleepsacks or anything for that matter
to sell, for I have 26 cages to clean and 2 ferret rooms.  I only really
have time for a few hours of sleep here and there and well, I dont want
to give those up to sew!!  Can anyone help us?  If we could just get some
of the wonderful handmade bedding items on our site to sell, it would
help tremendousely.  I know that this is a bad time of the year to ask
for help, but well, we dont have much choice.  We have received some
wonderful bedding from secret santa's, but those ARE NOT items for sale,
however it did inspire me to ask for maybe some to sell.  If anyone is
willing to help us, please email me for an address.

Thanks,
Lora Blaisdell
Michigan Ferret Rescue inc.
www.miferretrescue.org