From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:21:27 EDT
Just came from the 24 carat ferret shelter.  CJ was kind enough to give me
a pair of ferrets Joey & Madison.  They have been hard to adopt out due to
Joey's "protective" nature of Madison etc.  I have a fond memory of him
nipping me at Petco.  They can't be mixed with my other boys but they are
in a great cage with new toys and are very happy.  They will get private
play time away from my others.  Thanks to CJ.  I dropped off some food and
litter which she REALLY needs.  What she needs most though is to adopt out
those ferrets.  I am BEGGING all Las Vegas locals who love and care for
ferrets like I do to help out.  Even if though I know those little adorable
babies at the petstore are more than tempting to bring home, let's hold off
and adopt some of CJ's so we can provide a happy, clean , safe environment
for them.  She has cages on top of cages of ferret's that need love,
attention, food, cleaning etc.

Please Help!  She has to place these ferrets soon.  I am going to pick some
up this weekend and try to find Las Vegas ferret lovers to adopt them.  Any
donations will go to the 24 carat ferret shelter for her expenses.  She has
kept great vet records and files on all of these precious babies.  Their
pleading eyes broke my heart!  Do you have room for 1 or maybe a pair that
can't be split up?  All of you Las Vegas ferret lovers out there hear our
plea.  Adopt today!  CJ has a tight schedule with her work schedule and
all, so if you can't reach her, Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or
call 253-1400 Ext.  222.

Thanks,
Lori Crosland
(Hocus, Pocus, Charm, Magic, Merlin, Joey & Madison)