From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:38:24 -0700
This is the last call for the July 4th Card Exchange to benefit ADV
Research.

As of today, we have 48 people signed up.  We are just a few short from
the number of people we had last year, so if there is anyone else out
there who would like to join in the fun, please let me know!  I will
take sign-ups for a couple more days, but you need to let me know no
later that Friday morning, June 25th.

How the card exchange works:
You either go out and buy or make 10-12 July 4th Greeting Cards.  I will
provide you with a list of 10-12 names and you are to send your cards to
these people.  These 10-12 people will all send you a card in return and
for a period of just a couple of days over the 4th of July, you can plan
on your mail box being filled with something besides junkmail and bills!!

We will also be collecting money for ADV Research.  Complete instructions
on how to donate will be included with your lists of names.  A donation
is not required to participate!

If you would like to join us, please let me know right away!  For the
complete list of names of people who have already signed up, please
visit:

http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Thanks!!

Judy Cooke