From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 02:18:07 -0800
TO BRAD:  i totally respect and admire your choice to take Tasha the
biter.  i am unsure if there is anything you can do, just try and be
careful.  i adopted a male who was supposed to be a biter.  he has turned
out to be the most incredibly sweet fellow.  he was severly abused by a
man who would kick him across the room, etc.  i am told he really does
not like men.  none have been around to meet him, so i don't know.  but
with me is a doll.  he loves to kiss!  anyway, good luck!

TO JENNY:  regarding your comments on "don't blame those who don't know"
i totally agree with you.  i have to say, i am very intolerant of
ignorance and "oh, they're old.  they'd never understand"  i say this
because i have been battling the ignorance/can't change battle with my
lesbianism and it is crap.  anyway, i agree!

AND TO EVERYBODY ELSE:  i am sitting here while my 5 kids run around in
the back of the house getting into everything.  they usually are in their
own bedroom but i decided to let them out into the other bedroom and the
bathroom.  i have discovered my plunger is now in my closet, all of my
christmas decorations, etc., are all over the bedroom, all my toilet
paper in rolls has little teeth marks in it, and all the sheets are off
the futon.  i think they're getting tired, tho.

i would love to get together in person to do "ferret stuff" with other
FML members but alas, i am in california and have some contacts with
"important" ferret activists and am really afraid to leave my name.  sorry.

okay.  take care!