From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 19:29:02 -0700
To the FML:

    Sorry to be out of touch for a few days - it will be a couple of more
before I get back to answering questions.  Several things have come up,
including an important briefing at the Pentagon on the Internet, and two
other lectures over the next week.

    Be assured that I haven't abandoned the FML, and will get to all of
your questions eventually.  As always, if you think it's important, call
your vet.

    BTW - for you medical-minded types - a new case report on chordoma
in ferrets is available at the Ferret Path Page
(http:/vetpath.afip.mil/ferretpath.html).

   "Yuck, I can't tell what's worse, that tumor or Dr. Williams' picture!!!"

Got to run....

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR