Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 21:08:57 EDT
>I was against this type of group from the beginning, but seeing Betty's
>name on the list, I am now ready to wage war.  Betty, I suggest you
>contact the list owner and threaten a lawsuit.  Better yet, have a
>legal professional initiate contact.  This is outrageous.
>
>Bob C

Bob I have followed your comments on this and I can only say I am in full
agreement.  As I wrote to Betty the issue of "Internet law" is new.  I
only know of one person who is specializing in it as of now.  In fact
many of the laws are not even written, but may be done so as these issues
arise.  Also Betty may not have the funds for a lawyer at this time.
Lawyers are very expensive.  But a vigorous campaign of letter writing,
follow ups, and Betty's chronicaling of this incident for future
prosecution can be proactive things that can be done.

Ferret people are good people...maybe we can get this list off the net.

Warmly ~
Mary L. Conley, ND, Herbalist
Conley Farm Organic Herbs
Online Classes ~ Summer classes forming