From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:46:55 -0800
On behalf of Linda with Ferrets with Soul(e) .... just wanted to say
that you all rock! Thanks for all your support throughout this past
year. We have enjoyed designing & sharing all our ferrety items. We
also offer a heart felt thank you to all you giving tree Santa's too!
Although, we anticipate a potentially rough year ahead of us with our
high numbers of elderly ferrets, we know that we are not alone & the
ferret community is there to support us us through difficult times.

Tracy & Linda