From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:04:19 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass this note along to anyone that I may have sent to
Healapet.  It is so sad that they are closing up.  I would like to offer
to anyone that I will add any name of any animal to my healing list as I
was working closely with healapet as a volunteer and wish to continue to
help all God's creatures.

Love & angel hugs
Debbie