From:
Eddie Brittenham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:02 EDT
Its my first time to come to you but please find my little sable lady named
Tiger who had to be helped to the bridge on Monday June 25th at the young
age of 4.  She will be the one with the sock in her mouth and not letting
go no matter what.  The first of our family of 7 to leave she has left a
very big spot in her daddies heart that is filled with wonderful memories.
Tell her that Stubby (her mate all their life) is doing great and Sister,
Man Man, Eli, Whitney and Bacci all say hi, send love, dooks, and smiles.
Tell her daddy says I love you and will always miss you "Tigs".

Thanks Sandee

My love, prayers, and condolences to all who have to go thru a loss.  May
the great spirit bless and keep you all healthy and happy.

Eddie and the 6 pack
(Missing our Tiger)