From:
Shea LeAnn Anson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:32:46 EDT
Hugs and Dooks to all!

First off........I have to say that I didn't read T.  Allen's original
post, but only a part of it off of someone's reply.  And I have to say
that I was a little upset to hear that he thinks my.......as well as other
fml'er's stories about their ferrets are drivel and meaningless.......and
that he doesn't like to see them.  All I have to say to that is........
DELETE THEM!

I joined the ferret list as a new ferret owner and have made a lot of nice
friends on this list.  I love reading about the stories of their ferrets
and what happens each and every day...........and I like sharing my stories
because everything my ferret does, to me, is fascinating and I hate having
to keep things to myself when I could be sharing them with people who MIGHT
enjoy them.

I love the fact that the list talks about different afflictions ferrets
suffer from because that does give me insight on what to look for in my
ferrets.............but the stories are important too, believe it or not.
Not only do they allow the rest of us to comment/warn about what a ferret
owner might possible be doing right/wrong.........but a lot of them are
very entertaining.  As for me.......I've learned a lot based solely on
comments on the tales I tell about my Trixie.

So.........T. Allen........and anyone else who has a problem with the
stories.......if you don't wanna read them.........scroll past or
delete.........but you're not making this gal quit submitting them! :)

Love and dooks to all!

Shea