Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:48:28 -0700
Gentle FML Readers:

I just heard from Sammy Entwisle, my very dear friend from New Zealand,
now in Australia, and a long time subscriber to the FML.

Her husband, Rodney, just passed away from complications due to his
weakened lungs and asthma. Several weeks ago, he got some sort of
infection and it was downhill from there.

Sammy is widowed with 3 children, who really don't know what is going
on, at this time. She hopes by the funeral on Wednesday, they will
understand. Rodney's family has been very helpful in this time of
sorrow. Her mother-in-law is staying with her, to help her out and
her father is arriving this next Tuesday.

I'm not very good at writing obituary type messages, specially when I
am upset, and this hits me pretty hard as Sammy and I were so close.

MC

I forgot to add: If anyone would like to email her, her email address
is: xxxxxxxxx
[Write me or MC. Can't publish an address here without permission. BIG]