From:
Alyssa Umsawasdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 23:49:15 GMT
Pam -- thanks for pointing out the Yahoo goof!

You can't imagine how surprised I was to see little Sneaky and Nori being
associated with rodents!  Hmph!!!

I sent some email on behalf of the little guys to my ferret-knowledgable
boyfriend who happens to work at Yahoo... hopefully having an inside
contact will help expedite the change, so that it doesn't take as long as
two weeks.  I'll keep you all posted... I've also asked him to contact the
appropriate legislative folks for the upcoming vote on SB55.  Bryan's quite
fond of my little guys, and knows that the fugitive status of ferrets in
California is one of the things keeping me in ferret-friendly Florida.

He and I both *really* hope that ferrets will be legal by the time I move
out to California to join him.

Keeping all of our fingers crossed!

Alyssa "cleaning their ears is like alligator wrestling!"
Sneaky "if I take the box of raisins to my hidey-hole, I can eat them all day"
Nori "I'm going to sulk since Sneaky stole my raisins"
Camara (cat) "do you think pouncing on Nori will cheer him up?"