From:
Sandy Weaver - Deem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:44:12 -0400
Dear Sandee,

Could you watch out for Momo The Beast?  His daddy wrote me yesterday to
tell me he had gently passed away on Sunday the 10th of April.  He was
being cuddled and fell asleep in his dad's lap and when dad went to put
him to bed, he was gone.  Momo was an unwanted fellow that I found at a
local pet store.  The pet store owner explained that he had been there
for nearly 6 months and that no one seemed to want him, and I was
thinking, why not?  He was this huge cinnamon boy with wide set eyes,
and a need to be held and cuddled AND he had to come home with me.

As I tried to mend a broken marriage, Momo and his siblings went with me
to Indiana, when we were not able to make things work out.  I make a most
difficult decision to leave Momo behind.  My husband had adopted a lone
ferret before I moved there and by the time we left, well Spike was very
much use to his 8 other siblings.  His favorite?  Momo, of course.  So,
with a sad heart, and because I did not want to see Spike suffer from the
loss of everyone, Momo stayed with Spike and Ken.

I got pictures and up-dates and I even managed to add another fuzzy to
Momo's life, a rescue named Norman, whose favorite toy is the family dog.
Momo was a joy, always wanting to be held and loved.  He was the biggest
ferret I had ever seen, and his heart was even bigger.  When we adopted
new fuzzies into our family, it would be Momo that showed them the ropes,
and kept them from being picked on by the other fuzzies in our family.

He will be missed, not only by me, but by my first husband as well.  This
is his first loss, and if he could receive a comforting note from Sandy,
I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Sandy and her 6 pack plus six fuzzy angels