From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 09:37:43 -0500
>he agreed that when our two old guys leave for the Rainbow Bridge we should
>perhaps-maybe adopt a baby ferret.  Which means, heh, heh, <GGGGG> that I
>need to find a wad of cash and nothing else better to do with it than bring
>home a baby ferret.  Or two ...

Oops, this didn't come out quite like I meant it to.  No, we are not
planning on the departure of our elderly ferrets any time soon.  But I've
learned that when SO says "maybe" and "eventually" in regard to a new
purchase it means "right now" or "very soon" will be acceptable and initiate
little grumbling.

So, we're planning on keeping our old guys healthy and happy for as long as
possible, and maybe even extending their lifespans a few months (or even a
year!) by introducing them to a playful kit.  Or two.

Rainey