From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:10:13 -0500
OMG.  This is just pathetic!  I've heard countless stories on here about
ferrets doing unusual things.  Yet when MONTY does something unusual, oh,
I must be a liar.  I have just about had it!  I know that it was probably
a mistake seeking advice on here because look what happened!  There are a
lot of wonderful people on here who have showed nothing but concern and
support durring this difficult time of transition, fact was hubby just
wasn't as ready for a ferret as he thought he was.  BUT HE IS LEARNING!
Just this morning he was teaching Zack to be gental with him (even when
he steals his McDonalds happy meal toy!)

I know there are some in here who don' believe it, or don't understand it,
and people who are happy with me that things are finally starting to work
out.  I'm pretty sure I am not the only one on this list who had a rocky
time when first getting their ferret!  I appologize to those who are NOT
flameing or going nuts over this, this letter is NOT about any of you.
RANDY, I know the situation is hard to understand, but one look at your
slogan (everything better in the end or it's not the end) tells me you can
comprehend that things DO change.  I love comming on here to hear about
the darling things that other fuzzies are doing and seeking advice if I
am not sure how to go about something (though I would certainly be MUCH
more carefull with what I inquire about) but if this is how the list
behaves in general (and again, for a lot of you this does not apply) then
quite frankly I neither want to hear about it or share anything with it!

Amanda and Monty (I'll get into that bathroom if it's the last thing I
ever do!)

Have you lost your mind? Better check your ferrets hidey hole!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html