From:
Angela Calderon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:10:13 EST
Hello, everyone.  I need help.  I have two ferrets Fudge and Nala both are
four years old.  They have been in great health up till now.  Fudge has
developed what the vet calls massed tumors.  They said their benign but
still want to remove them.  Now I love my little ones very much but the
surgery is very costly and there is no guarantee they will not come back.
I live in central NJ if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to
e-mail at [log in to unmask]

Thank you