From:
Larry Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 05:24:54 -0400
Wow! I figured I must have pulled a Rip Van Winkle and slept all
through the winter (some people have mentioned that I have a pretty
fair resemblance to a bear). Somehow, it made it all the way around
to April First - thanks for the smile, Rev Bengtson!

Someone asked a couple days ago about using wood stove pellets as
litter. That is all we use here at Scales and Tails in New Jersey. I
pay somewhere around 5 bucks for 40 pounds. We scoop the boxes two or
three times. When the remaining pellets start to get too dusty or
messy, we just dump them.

We have used the "horse bedding" pellets sometimes, when wood stove
pellets get hard to find. They seem to be very similar. I heartily
recommend them - 4 paws up! (and a belly rub)

Larry Anderson
Scales and Tails