Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:25:30 -0800
Hi all
Things have been kinda busy.  Been working on new attractions and stuff
with da boss.  We are still working on what it is we are adding.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz George.  He waz met by
Louise.  They were real happy to see each other and had a lot to catch up
on.  They talked about home and then da new home and caught up on all da
gossip.  Then they went off together.  They were going to da Babyfood
Balconey to get a snack and then maybe to da Tube Park to do some running
and playing with da other little ones there.  He said to tell his new mommy
and old mommy dat he luved them.  He also said to tell hiz new mommy dat he
appreciates what she did for him and sends her lots of hugs and kisses and
he will be here waiting.

Another little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Maui.  He was met by
Kato.  They were happy to see each other and talked and talked.  They
wondered over to da Fruit Bar and had a snack while they talked.  Then they
were going over to Dirt Mountain and dig and play in da dirt.  They said
they were going to get as dirty as they wanted and no mommy to give them a
bath and maybe dig a few tunnels.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved
her and to send lots of cuddles.

Another little guy came in later.  He did give me hiz name but we will
refer to him as Tiny.  He said dat he felt a whole bunch better.  I gave
him da tour of da place.  He went over to Nutrical Niche and waz eating dat
and then da Babyfood Balconey.  He said he had to build himself up so maybe
some day he could get in da Wrestling Matches.  He said he thanks dat
person for being there for him and maybe he will see them later over here.
He sends lots of kisses and hugs.

Well I am off to more meetings.  I think I will soon have to slow down a
little or da stress of exective life will take it's toll and I will stop
being a ferret.  NOT.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee