From:
Lisa Weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:18:10 EST
Dear FML'rs;
I recently wrote to you about my male ferret whom licks his own urine.
What I didn't mention is that last fall we would lick his belly and the
bottom of his tail after he would urinate until finally his belly and
tail were bald!  Now he is starting this pattern again!  What can I do to
prevent him from doing this?  Sour apple??  Should I be as concerned as I
already am??  Anyone else having this problem...please let me know any
info you guys may have for me.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa