From:
Hawkins Melanie S CHPPM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:40:58 -0400
I am still looking for a home for Cody and Dillon.  Both boys are about
3.5-4 yrs old and are healthy.  I would keep them myself, but my oldest
ferret (6 years old), Gizmo, does not like them one bit.  He has gotten a
bit territorial in his old age.  The two are real characters and leave me
rolling on the floor with laughter.  Cody is a bigger, more mellow male
with the cutest little face.  He loves attention from you and will follow
you around until you give it to him.  Dillon is the more rambunctious of
the two and loves to dance in every room of the house.  He gets very vocal
when he plays.  Dilly also likes to find you so that you can rough him up a
bit and roll him across the floor.  The ideal home for these two would be
one where they get plenty of roam time around the house, loads of
attention, and lots of love.  They get along with other ferrets, but it may
take time to integrate them.  Both are updated on their shots, eat Totally
Ferret, and are litterbox trained.  They are a real treat to know.  If you
are interested, please e-mail me and provide me with a description of
yourself (how long have you owned ferrets, what type of housing do you
currently have for them, etc.) .

Thanks,

Melanie and the gang (Gizmo, Normie, and Moser)

P.S.  Dillon has been known to get carsick at times, so I am interested in
finding a home for them more locally.  He wouldn't appreciate a 10 hour
ride in the car.