From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:48:47 -0700
Permission to Crosspost granted

I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone... Last Friday I sent out
the message that 111 ferrets needed Santas.  Since then... 77 have found
Santas!!!!!!!!!  You all are AWESOME!

There are still 34 shelter ferrets on the tree still without santas..
With 28 days until Christmas....

Being a Santa to a shelter ferret is wonderful.  Whether you pack the
goodies yourself, send money, gift certificate, or shop online and have
the store ship it.

The first year I was Santa I didn't know what in the world I was doing...
but man did I have fun.  I made a sleepsack and put all these little
goodies in it.  I didn't have much money.  I sent it to my Santa girl
Disney at Ferretwise.  Not only did I have a blast getting the presents
and wrapping them up (yes, I wrapped them in Christmas paper!  LOL) I had
a great time looking at the pictures that the shelter mom sent to me with
Disney "opening" the gifts.

That first year opened me up to some amazing friendships and some
wonderful stories...

So if you want to be a Santa but just aren't sure how to do it...email me
and we'll talk :-)

============================
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/
============================

The Giving Tree is a place where shelters put up babies in need of
Santa's for Christmas.  Each one of these kids are special and need
a Santa.

Below I have listed each ferret that still needs a Santa....

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page2.html
Jasper, Grandpa Jones, Ryan, Naomi

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page3.html
Kama, Killian

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page4.html
Cocoa, Mable, Rocky, Rocky, Whiskers, Norka, Sauron, Ffert, Bones, Maisy,
Gizmo

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page5.html
Buster, Buddy, Marbles, Kia, Clyde, Maniac

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page6.html
Angel, Casey, Roxie, Sir Sedric, Axl, Snivel, Glacier

http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page7.html
Gandoll, Jasmine, Max, Mojo

When you find a ferret you want to be Santa to, please contact the
shelter and Kristine at [log in to unmask]

Please help out a Shelter kid...Be a santa.....It's fun, it's easy and
you get to make another ferret (or two) smile............

Joanne
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/