Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 19:46:13 EDT
For all you super great people who wrote me about the weird white poop -
thank you!  And I am so sorry I haven't informed anyone!  Not only did I
total my car but my computer got fried by the lighting storms we've been
having, I actually was at the vets and couldn't get home to turn my
computer off.  Now I know why people stress turning their electronics off
during storms.This is the first time I've been able to check my e-mail in a
long time and I'm on the office computer at my appartment complex.  I feel
so rotten, so many people wrote me, I made them all worry, and then it must
of seemed like I had forgotten them!  (but I didn't!)

Emma and Luna are doing alot better.  The white poop only happened once,
thank goodness, and thier poo is finally looking normal.  It turns out they
had a bad stomic virus.  Luna lost about 60 grams of weight, she threw up
alot too, I hope she gains the weight back.  I ended up going to a place
right out side of tampa, the doctor was really nice and was even able to
help me out with my mouse too.  - My mouse was really itchy-really really
itchy!  he has scratched his ears and most of his fur completly off, 4
vets over 3 months couldn't figure out what was wrong with him, but this
guy and a few suggestions from my regualar vet fixed him right up, YAY!

I gotta thank everybody again for helping me find out what was wrong with
them.  I love them so much.  I don't even know what to say I'm so happy.
Thank you all so very very much!

take care, love and thanks
from Emma and Luna too!