From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 06:52:37 -0700
Chandler and Oliver love to play..and they play rough, I have taken to
putting bitter apple ointment on Chandlers shoulder blade area, because
he was getting seriously chewed up.  For the longest time I was rescuing
chandler from Oliver because of the heart wrenching screams, Now Chandler
is deaf, I don't know if this makes a difference, but what was actually
happening, upon closer inspection, was Oliver's teeth might not be anywhere
near him, chandler could have a good hold and HE is the one screaming, Now
maybe he is screaming because he is happy he finally got a good hold on
Oliver, i don't know, but I too, am more discriminate when breaking up
tussles.

June Louis and the zoo