Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2008 19:15:33 -0700
Dearest Bridge Greeters--

Please greet Pepe' -- a dear sweet ferret --

I didn't have time to know her well --I only had her for a few days--
but the dear sweet girl was in a hurry to leave-- she must have been
needed for something important on the other side I think-- because last
night -- she just tucked her head down and went to sleep-- I hope she
knew she was loved

Please bridge greeter tell her I promise to look after her friends
Elvis and Nikki (both girls) as if they had always been mine.. I'll
do my best to get them through their grief and keep them strong.. I
hope to have time to teach them to play and to be real ferrets..

goodnight dear Pepe' --sweet dreams

Momma Lisa