Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:34:16 -0400
I'm looking for shelters in Philadelphia.

I know of a guy that doesn't know what has come over him.  He was a one
ferret guy when he moved out of his mom's home.  The one he had at that
time, he left with his mom because she was old (the ferret) and his mom
kinda claimed her.  In the last year he has bought two ferrets and now he
wants another one.  He told me last night and I quote "I don't know what it
is but I see them in the pet store and I just want another one".  I think
it's pretty funny seeing that this is what happens to most of us.

Anyway, I would like to send him to a shelter to show him all that shelter
ferrets have to offer.  Can anyone please give me more info on shelters in
Philadelphia?

Joy