From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 02:56:26 EDT
Hello All!  Been a while since Ive had time to actually sit down and post.
Well all the ferrets have there vaccinations now and are doing well.  Im
having a feeling that ferret math is going to hit again if I can just
coonvince my partner!! =)

Would like to comment on the deaf ferret issue.  I did post before that I
ended up with my third ferret because I was at Petco shopping for food
litter and the toy I buy every time Im there.  I saw a lady arguing with
a manager and and employee(at 9 am)and i just hung out at the litter
section.  Then I noticed the manager opening the ferret cage and putting a
"new" ferret in.  So I went over and chatted to find out the lady returned
him because he was sick and loud and played too much.  Well he was offered
to me right on the spot and of course I took him!  I tried to convince my
S/O that the ferrets multiplied by thereselves but Loki became a part of
the family!  After a few weeks we discovered that hes deaf.  Well this
about broke my heart.  tears ran down my face as I thought of this woman
and the possibility of her having or ever having children.  Loki has
brought me so much joy and happiness and laughs that his value to me is
worth more than all of the gold in China.  And believe me, if I find
another deaf ferret in need of a home, there welcome in mine.  And as for
the man that didnt want to travel with his ferret.  Piko(my girl) has 2000
ca miles and all 3 will be making the trip to New Orleans in Jan for 6
months with me.  They travel well and I let them run the hotel when we
stop.  People like that should be tattoed on the forhead "No Pets ALLOWED"

Best of the week!

Piko, Ghengus, Loki
Matt and Ron!