From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 06:21:28 -0700
This is just a suggestion about introducing new ferrets.  At the end of
breeding season all the girls and boys get to play together.....so they
have to get along.  Now usually the boys get to play with just those girls
they will have in their harem next year and no two whole hobs gets to play
with another.  But even then there are some that act like they have never
seen the other ferrets and really want to fight.  So before introducing
everybody I do two things.  Every ferret gets a bath and their nose is
covered with VICKS.  I rarely have any further arguments.

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net