From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 19:49:54 -0400
For anyone that is interested, but didn't bookmark the website, Shannon
has again updated it with information about Quizno's recovery
The following is her most recent entry to the site:

June 24, 2003

Sorry it has taken so long to get this update posted, I've been busy with
a sick puppy of my own since Saturday.  She'll be fine, but I've been
chasing her around with a carpet cleaner trying to keep up with the mess
she's making!

I spoke with the vet this afternoon, and she said that they were able
to close the entire wound during Quizno's surgery on Friday.  A couple
of places in the incision had opened back up and they are planning on
suturing them tomorrow.

The vet says that Quizno is doing very well and she estimates
approximately a week or a little longer for hospital recovery time.
Once she goes home, Quizno will need two checkups which are covered in
the cost of the surgery.

I will check back with the vet tomorrow to see what the cost of the
surgery was.  They didn't have it available when I called.

Anyway, things are looking really good.  I will post any new news as it
occurs, and I'll update the costs again as soon as I have them.
Shannon

For anyone interested in visiting the site, where you can see pictures,
here is the URL: http://www.avantgardesolutions.net/quizno/index.html

Shannon has arranged it so that the more graphic pictures are on a
separate page, so you don't have to see them unless you want to.

Quizno is a very cute little girl, and it is good to know she should be
making a full recovery.  Now, if they just give her tormentor a good and
harsh sentence...

-- Danee
ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit: http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom
To find out how you can help visit:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/index.htm