From:
johnny+walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:08:32 +0000
i have read stories of people with there wonderful toys for there babies.
I just cant beleive them i have a box full of things I thought for sure
my 4 carpetsharks would love.

problem is they never play with them,I believe my fuzzies are the
acception to the rule.I read all about all of your wonderful fuzzbutts,
and my girls sound noth ing like them.<3 girls> they get out of the cage
for at least 5-6 hours a day.when they are let out they go under my
entertainment center or crawl into 1 empty drawer and go back to sleep for
most of the time.the boy i have follows me around like a puppy.he is full
of energy to play with me,but never plays with any of the tubes or toys i
have purchased.none of my litle fuzzys play with the tubes or with the so
called ferret toys i have bought.i was con sidering a cat scratch post
with 1 of those floppy things on top and maybe with a few hole in it,
please somebody give me some suggestions.for the sake of ferret sanity.

thank you in advance,johnny<simone,cocoe,angel and lil homey ferrace>