From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 01:21:57 EST
It sure sounds like a power play by your SO's daughter.  Got to see if Daddy
will stick up for her.  Best you get things straight now or you will be in
for a lot of grief.  Most children out-grow that sort of thing before they
get into high school and you stated that she was in college???  As to the
drawers, if possible leave them open.  Then your feerts will try to close
them.  You know that fert law says that if it is closed or blocked off they
just have to get in to see.

Oh yeh BIG...What is going on with the T-shirts?

Gay and my ever helpful  7  (ferret math you know)

[Moderator's note: Most of the T-shirt orders will be mailed USPS priority
mail within the next few days.  75%, including yours :-), are packed and
ready to bring to the post office.  I hope to have the rest of them done by
Wednesday.

No guarantees as to how the FML will be this week -- I have to be at work
9:00am all week.  Those 9-5er's who know my usual schedule will undoubtedly
have a laugh or two at my expense. :-) BIG]