From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 23:02:23 -0800
*Noodles Bounds into the FML and screeches to a halt*

"Pant!!!!*** Pant!!!"

"Phew! All dat runnin is wearin me out!"

"I just got chased down by two crazy FLO members doing doughnuts in da
yard, and dey were drivin a green Jon Deere Backhoe!!"

*scratches her ear*

"Oh, and one of dem girls kept Hee Hee'in and anodder kept sayin
"HURRICANE STOP DIS THING!!"" Seems to me dey were da hurricane"

"I think dey're after my new cat-a-pult drawings" "Oh and mommy said for
me to give this to Todd...she says poo sticks when you're butt's fuzzy,
so here's a razor for dem clowns"

"mom's coming so i gotta split!"
-Noodles

=====