From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:49:36 -0400
I've been planning on putting together another flash presentation,
similar to the shelter ferret presentation, but this time focusing on
those that give all their time to rescuing and sheltering ferrets.  If
you haven't seen the shelter ferret presentation, go to
http://www.miamiferret.org/shelters.htm to get an idea of what it is
I'm doing.

Of course to put this all together, I need photos.  If you have any
images of volunteers at rescues in progress, shelter operators caring
for a ferret or doing what they do every day, dedicated volunteers doing
their part, etc., etc., I would love to have a copy and permission to use
it.  Images of anyone that regularly goes above and beyond (shelter vets,
etc.) for ferrets would be great and please don't hesitate to send images
of yourself. :)

Please let me know the details of the image if possible.  Who it is, who
took the photo, where it was, etc.

Any help you can provide for this project will be greatly appreciated.
Images should be sent to my email address listed below.  As much as I'd
love to be able to use every single one, I can't guarantee your image
will make it into the presentation.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*