From:
Samantha Darbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:05:27 EST
HI!  I am new to this list!  I have many pets , bout most importantly, 2
beautiful sable ferrets named Phoebe and Cleveland.  Cleveland is 4 years
old and Phoebe is 4 mo old.  I got Pheebs anfter Clevelands cagemate Bella
was killed by a dog.  They are both great together though and I get such a
kick out of watching them play.  I lived in CA for 7 years and ferrets are
illegal there.  I love owning them!

Samantha