Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:51:39 -0500
>i also wrote Mary and Eric an email about it, but they didn't even bother
>to send a form letter reply, so i've assumed that they must obviously be
>very in favour of porn.

I was having a not-so-great day, but this comment really made me laugh and
brightened my day right up!

I've been enjoying the comments, both positive and negative, on the
Tiffany Taylor/Modern Ferret issue (and I for one thought the article was
wonderful) because to date all the posts (including the above post) have
been for the most part tactful and thoughtfully-expressed opinions and
haven't been exceptionally hateful.  I'm sure BIG has helped by weeding out
some flames, but it's been nice to have a POLITE debate on here for once.
And don't worry- I'm not about to flame the author of the quote above.  I
do, however, hope that he or she remembers what happens when we ASSUME! :)

Hope it gave Mary and Eric a good chuckle, too!
Jamie