From:
Sherry Brosmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 07:49:57 EDT
Hi everyone,

I have an 11 yr old female light sable, named Jessie.  She and her
biological sister Bandit are cage mates.  I do realize how lucky I am to
have my girls at that age.  I have noticed both slowing down, but Jessie
started to act listless yesterday.  I was thinking it is the start of the
end..and that still may be true.  I noticed that she is pawing at the
mouth and grinding her teeth.  All of the just started yesterday.  They
live right next to my bed, and she was fine when I let her out the day
before to play.  Everything seemed normal.  I was thinking perhaps it
might be insulanoma, but I am not sure what I can or should be doing to
make her more comfortable.  She is and old lady..but I and Bandit would
like to keep her around if possible.

I do realize tomorrow morning when this is posted may be too late, I will
see what I can find out in the meantime.

Please help me if you can...even if with prayer for my girl.

Thanks,
~Sherry (Klondike, Tigger, Jessie, Bandit, China, Jake, Fidget, Pepper, &
 Jazz)