From:
"Serena R. Cissell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:22:58 -0600
I'm Serena.  I live in south Minneapolis, MN.  I've got two ferrets:
Calliope and Zen, both four years old.  I also have three cats: Willow,
Lola, and Chai, two of whom are Siamese mixes.  I found the FML a few
months before I got my first ferret, because I wanted somewhere to ask
questions about these adorable creatures so that I'd know what I was
getting myself into before I bought one!  The FML has given me that and
more.  It's great to always know where I can turn when I need some support
for myself and my ferrets.  I'd love to talk to other ferret parents in the
Twin Cities.  Anyone from the area is welcome to email me privately.

SR

--
Serena Renee Cissell
faded skies~*~www.visi.com/~starla/