From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 1997 02:23:13 -0600
Hello All,

I am passing this information along for Sean Ferretry, head honcho of Weasel
U.  By the time you read this, hopefully, at least the home page will be up.
Be patient if it isn't, my task is putting it together for Sean and as I
have had company over the weekend, I am far behind on this.

The history of Weasel U. will be on the home page.  Eventually, courses and
information offered by the university will be posted.  Already in the
planning stages are classes on sock stealing, raisin begging, ferrets in
space, and higher math courses (which will include time/space relations and
how to fit large objects into small hidey holes).

Mr. Ferretry would also like me to put together some nice ferret page links.
Feel free to nominate.

There have been several invitations released for some of the more prominant
positions at the university, such as college deans and other directores.
But until the formal acceptances are in, we are withholding the names of the
nominees.

Many of the nominations were decided by a former member of the FML, Otterowl
and Mr. Ferretry.  They allowed me little input, both are rather hard
task-masters.  In fact, the idea for the web pages for Weasel U. is due to
Otter.  I have yet to decide whether or not to thank her.  ;-)

Now that the business is out of the way, I have one personal comment to
make.  A recent observation sent to me, one I thought would bring a chuckle
to most everyone:

A belief that my heart is bigger than my mouth.
::::::snicker:::::snicker::::::

Thank you!  I shall not name you, no telling what that might do to your
reputation!!  And besides, I am sure there are one or two folks out there
that might just argue with you.  hehe.

I will keep you updated on my struggle to create the pages and cook
endlessly for my houseguest.  Man oh man, what a lot of trouble this one
is!!

blessed be,
Mags

Warning-the above post more than likely contains Celtic humor, otherwise
known as satire and sarcasm.  If unsure, ask your local Celt.  If still
unsure, read Jonathan Swift or watch the movie "The Commitments."