From:
"Robinson, Diane L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:13:52 -0500
Hi,

About 3 weeks ago I took in a 1 yr old cinnamon fur kid.  She has been an
only child since coming home from the pet shop.  She is beautiful & very
loving, but she is not getting along with my other girls.  I realize it
will take some time for them to get acquainted, but after 3 weeks, I can't
even let them loose in the same room.  She has made friends with one of my
girls, but she attacks one and she fights with the other one.  When I say
attacks, she runs for her & bites her on the belly & neck.  This little
docile kid squeals like a pig.  I have to go running to seperate them.  She
leaves the other one alone, but if they happen to go into the same hidey
hole, or under the same blanket, oh boy all heck breaks loose with fur
flying and squealing and rolling around before I can get them apart.  Has
anybody out there got any suggestions other than letting them out at
different times.  I would hope that over time, they would all become
friends.  This is really different for me, as my oldest one was an only
child for 1 yr when I introduced 2 new ones to her.  She went right to
them.  There was a couple of squabbles, but nothing like what I'm
experiencing now.  Help!

Diane (Phe, Manson, Lexi, and the new kid Glorie)