From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 07:57:39 EDT
To Ann -- a thing I noticed about any new ferret owner or one that isn't
use to kits is that YES they are a lot of trouble!  My first one Vinyl
was 8 weeks old when I had him and was horrid and full of energy into
everytihng!  They are the greatest thing to watch grow up and go through
life but I do believe they are way too much to handle 90% of the time!  but
you love them like any other!  I would love once to have a ferret that will
sit in my lap and chill with me -- not I get all the hyper ones!  -- I
would love to have a balck eyed white one that is that tame and mild!  but
I'll look into it!  Dad cant kill me if I dont tell him until later!
hahahahha yea right!  we'll see

Angel is 3 months old (as of OCT 1) getting bigger and more silver!  god
he's cute -- listen when he wants to but does know his name!  loves to lick
and play bit me all the time!  he also makes more noise and dances too
much --- he loves the band Stabbing Westward and I swear goes nuts when I
play their cd!  I have to take him to the next concert of theirs and show
the singer this!  anyways Angel is so damn good that he pulls his towel
into the litter box from playing around in it and does not even go there
when the towel is in the litter box -- he goes in the corner where we had
the problem before -- smart kid or what?

well he's off for shot #2 today and a check up!

bye for now we're late!

Angel and Jena
Mum what's this box next to the big bowl I wanna see since the water is
running and your not ready for me yet!