From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 04:10:16 -0700
OK, I have some housekeeping to do...

1) USED FERT BEDDING- I have received a number of requests for the
bedding I offered. I have not replied to everyone yet, but if you
wrote, you will receive some bedding. Eventually. (Send your mailing
addresses!) I am still washing and sorting, and there will be plenty
more later- we are still going thru my friend Kelly's home. No more
requests for now, please, until I catch up- unless there is an
emergency!

2) EBAY AUCTIONS- I want to thank everyone who looked at and/or bid on
my Ebay auctions. Good news: we raised enough cash to take all 5 new
ferts to see the doc. Luckily we got vet records on 3 of them. They
weren't as thrilled with that as I was...they had to get shots, LOL.
Better news: we are back to work, and should be able to catch up
financially now. If I can stop dropping 28 pound weights on my foot...
Best news: except for some teeth issues, all the babies are healthy
and happy!!!

3) LANYARDS- I am still working on the fert lanyards, but not taking
any more custom orders for now.Tendonitis limits me to about one per
week. I am considering making Do-It-Yourself kits. Anyone interested?

4) RAFFLE ITEMS- YES, I am still contributing raffle items upon
request, but I am very far behind right now, so I need lots of
advance notice. Time is dear now that we are working again...and
I sold my backlog on Ebay to support the new kids!

5)The following is just FYI. Some folks are curious about the details
of my situation, and I simply cannot type any more emails, LOL, so here
it is for everyone. My friend Kelly passed away unexpectedly at the
age of 49. But she & I had planned for our ferrets' futures. Whatever
happened, we would care for each other's animals. That's how I suddenly
gained 5 new ferts. ( Have YOU made plans for your pets' future?!?)
Kelly was a worse pack-rat than I am...that's where all the used
bedding is coming from, if it makes a difference. I don't need it,
since mine are semi-free-roam, except the new girlies. And the girlies
don't need it, because a very wonderful woman sent them the most
beautiful bedding set, very feminine and pink, with tiny roses. (THANK
YOU!) The ferrets include 3 tiny little girls: China, Asia, and
Saffron. Asia has since become Stubby Twinkletoes, heehee. And no, she
hasn't bitten me for that. Yet. There are also 2 boys, Kelly's last
rescues. Pez was named for his enormous head and skinny body, and
RePete- well...he's the biggest wuss I've ever seen. Seriously. The
dust bunnies under the sofa beat this guy up! Reminds me of Pyro, the
first ferret I gave Kelly, the one that got her hooked. (First one is
free!) Looks like him, too, 3 pounds of black fluffiness. If you would
like to see some adorable pics, drop me a line. But don't hold your
breath, it may be a while. Did I mention we were working again?

Thanks everyone!
Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret

PS: Alexandra- you seem to have looked under just about everything. But
the FLO moves in mysterious ways.....have you looked UP?!?!