From:
Heather Joan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 17:29:32 -0400
My ferret had insulinoma.  He was only diagnosed three weeks ago, and he
died Monday night.  It was so hard to see him like that.  The day he died he
wouldn't open his eyes, did not move, wouldn't eat, and pretty much just
layed there.  I felt so helpless and didn't want to watch him die.  He was
only five years old.  He was on Prednisone which did nothing for him.  I am
writing this letter to tell everyone that if their ferret shows any sign of
this disease please go to your vet.  It is better to be safe than sorry.  No
one wants to see their pet that way.  It is an awful disease.

Thanx,

Heather, Jasper, Coconut, and Chunkey   (his friends)